The IHSA is allowing coaches up to 20 contact days with athletes this fall. If you are interested in having your child participate in this opportunity, you must register.
Step 1: Click here to go to registration page https://kanelandhs.8to18.com/
Step 2: Log in or create an account.
Step 3: Click “Begin Registration”
Step 4: Chose “2020 CONTACT DAYS” to see what sports are available.
If you already have an account with 8to18, please do not create a new account, please use your log in and sign up for contact days.
- Parent/Guardian must be the one filling out the registration.
- You will be required to sign a Participation Waiver form during the registration process.
- Only athletes not currently participating in a fall sport can attend Contact Days.
- You may sign up your child for more than one contact days sport.
- Participation is optional.
Daily COVID screening will be required (coaches will provide), and all IHSA rules and precautions will be strictly followed. There is no charge for Contact Days.
Please call the Athletic Office with questions at 630-365-8225.